- Consultation with Dr Lodi – 30min
- Recommendation Plan
- Video Series
- 30min Consultation with Tenzin Josh – Mental Wellbeing and Emotional Healing
- 30min Consultation with Darren Scherbain – Kinesiology & Functional Movement
- 30min consultation with Kim Paul – Health Educator & Raw Food Chef
If I cannot get all my medical reports, can I still have a consultation?
Yes, absolutely …. The medical reports are very important but not absolutely necessary for a home course. However, having the reports will allow for a more thorough understanding or you condition.
If I want a consultation for my family member or friend, can I participate in the consultation for them if they are unable to attend?
Yes, but it is necessary for them to truly understand everything and not just follow what you tell them. So, the initial consultation could be with you but to really help them heal, they must eventually participate in the consultation personally.
If my family member has cancer but they do not speak English, do you have a translator who can help?
Yes, but the translators we have are limited to only a few languages. We have translators for Thai, Japanese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Russian and German.
If I have the basic consultation, will that be enough?
- The basic consultation will include a recommended home program for you.
- The recommended program will not include a program for HOW to specifically make all the changes necessary for healing. That is what will be available with the “Going Deeper” plan.
- If you or a loved one is very sick or has a large tumor burden, then an extended program, which will require the assistance of a doctor or health care provider in your community who must be willing to collaborate with us. In these situations, we would want to include some additional IV therapies (such as vitamin C and others), colon hydrotherapy and lymphatic work.